Friday, November 21, 2008

Yeah, another weekend

Well, I did get some money in today for the drill I did a couple of weeks ago. So I get to go grocery shopping and stuff. Thinking about taking the family to go see BOLT today at the theaters. Still waiting on the call as well. Doesn't matter how I look at things know because either way, I am screwed. Might as well make sure the family can eat and spend some time with them before all hell breaks loose.

My daughter and I got our flu shots yesterday. Boy, did she scream. I think it was more that she looked at the needle going in than the pinch itself. Of course I got my flu shot, as well as my tetnus shot. My arm is a little sore today.

Had a meeting this morning for my youngest son's IEP. He is in first grade and still in speech, but they say he should be done with everything before the school year is finished. They also gave me his progress report. The first quarter he only had two B's and the rest A's. Right now he has all A's. Hopefully my older son has improved as well. I promised them if they stayed on the Honor Roll all year, I would take them to Seaworld. It is a lot cheaper than Disneyland or Lego Land. Since I am in the military, we all get into Seaworld for free. So it is just gas and food I have to pay for. We have gone a couple of times before in the past couple of years and made it a day trip. Drive there early morning come back late at night.

Hope this weekend has a positive outcome. Maybe I'll win the lottery....yeah, right. One can hope though.

No comments: