Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still Waiting...

So I get an e-mail today from higher up saying they are going to check in on why I haven't been called yet for this position. I just really hope it happens soon. Like this year, before Christmas, before Thanksgiving, before the end of the week.

Yesterday was my daughter's first day of school. She really enjoyed going and had no troubles being dropped off or picked. Of course at the end of school the teacher came to tell us that she tested her limits. Of course she did, she's my daughter. No, I didn't say that, just thought it. Along with thinking this is only the FIRST day. Who knows, maybe she will be like the boys. They are themselves at home, but at school they are perfect angels. At least at the Parent/Teacher conferences we always have to ask if they are talking about our child.

Yesterday I rented and watched TROPIC THUNDER. It was pretty funny and has a lot of adult humor in it as well as profanity. Aside from that, it was a good laugh. I had already seen WALL*E in theaters, which came out yesterday. Next week there will be a few I want to see. In two weeks, it will be PRINCE CASPIAN.

The rest of this week I have very little going on. Have to go to the DR. tomorrow for flu shot and tetnus shot. Friday morning I have to go to the boy's school for my youngest son's IEP with his speech. Nothing planned this weekend. Next week the kids go to school for two days only. From what I am hearing, I will probably be going to my sister's house for Thanksgiving. One of her houses anyways.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

glad she enjoyed her first day at school. Kind of funny you and i both have a doctor's appt. on the same day i'll trade you lol you can go get a wonderful papsmear:) well i'll try to post a blog soon i'm sorry i haven't been doing that lately