Friday, November 7, 2008

Funny thing

So I watched GET SMART yesterday. If you are a big fan of the tv show, you will be disappointed just as all tv shows turned movie have been. If you have never seen the tv show, this is a good movie that will keep you laughing. It kind of had a story and kind of didn't. I like Steve Carrell as an actor so, it was pretty amusing to me.

A funny thing my wife told me about last night. Now, we have a wii and the wii fit board. Somehow, my oldest son and my wife got on the conversation of working out and trying not to lose weight too fast or something like that. My wife had said something to the effect of when she loses weight she loses her boobs. My son asked why and she explained that they mostly had fat in them. His eyes opened wide and asked " momma, is my diddle made out of muscle or fat?" I laughed for quite a while.

I received a hilarious text yesterday on my phone. Normally I do not forward texts or text too much because some people (like myself) get charged extra for texts. I could not resist forwarding this one and sending it to like 14 other people in my phone book. The text goes like this:

ALL WHITE PEOPLE MUST REPORT 2 THE COTTON FIELDS TOMORROW MORNING AT 7AM FOR ORIENTATION!

I was laughing so hard. The main reason is because of who I received it from. It was one of my soldiers in my unit that is african-american. Even funnier I sent it to another Army buddy and he called and told me he received the same text 3 times within 30 minutes from AZ, GA, and KY. Wow, that got around fast.

Anyways, that is it for today. Chow.

No comments: