Monday, November 10, 2008

Money Monday

I wish. That title just sounded good. Went into work for a little bit this morning. Didn't really have to since it was supposed to be a 4-day weekend due to Veteran's Day. I got screwed anyways because I had drill this weekend. So I went in to finish up on stuff I couldn't get done over the weekend. My oldest plays in the parade in Phoenix tomorrow. Probably go and see that. Picked up a few movies today including KUNG FU PANDA. We'll see how that is.

I retook my PT test yesterday. Of course the only working out I have been doing was the wii fit. Plus Saturday night I went out and bought new running shoes because the last test I ran in skater shoes. You know, shoes that are flat and no cushion. I didn't go all out on the push ups and sit ups because I wanted to make sure I could pass the run. Normally I give every event my all, but due to the run last time, I didn't want to use all my energy and not have enough for the run. But, nonetheless, I passed. Still need to start running to improve that score and then I'll be comfortable. The sad part of all this, comparing to the PT test I took in May, I have gained 15 lbs since then. I need to lose weight now as well.

Anyways, that wraps it up for today. Probably post again in a few days.

No comments: