Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First day of school

Today is my daughter's first day of school. I know it is only pre-school and it is only for 3 hours, but, finally. She will do 2 years of pre-school before she can move on to kindergarten. Only because you have to be 5 years old before September 1st. With her birthday being in Novemeber, she will be six shortly after starting kindergarten.

Watched HELLBOY II yesterday. I didn't think it was that great, but then again, I didn't like the first one much either. I have been reading up that there is talks of a few movies getting ready to start filming, but won't be released until about 2010, 2011. They will be comic book movies of course. THE FIRST AVENGER: CAPTAIN AMERICA will be released followed by THOR. Shortly after that....THE AVENGERS which is made up of Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man. Rumor is also that no more Batman movies will be made.

Well, don't really have any other plans this week except to go to the Dr. on Thursday. My daughter and I are going for shots. Flu shots for both of us and a tetnus for me. The wife and boys have to schedule an appointment next week for their shots. For some reason the Dr.'s office says they can only see 2 people a day from the same family. Doesn't make sense to me.

No comments: