Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boring

Didn't win the lottery again last night. Don't think I ever will. Still waiting for the call for this job I am working and not getting paid for. Rent is due in a few weeks. Thanksgiving is approaching which means Christmas is not far behind. I need a drink. Haven't had one for almost 2 weeks now. Got a new dog last week for the kids. It is like a terrier mix. 6 years old, house-trained-sleeps all day. Good dog. It didn't have a name, or at least the place we got it from didn't know it, so we named him Buddy. It was the kids idea. I told them they all had to agree on a name and that is what they came up with.

Yesterday I watched KUNG FU PANDA. It was alright, but not one of Dreamworks best. watched CRIMINAL MINDS last night, and it was a good episode. Still have one movie to watch before returning them to Blockbuster. JACK AND JILL VS THE WORLD starring Freddie Prinze Jr.

My wife had to go to the school after lunch as my oldest was "sick". Once she got there, he puked all over the nurses office. So, I guess he was sick. Called him out for today. Yesterday was my daughters birthday and she turned 4. Last night she started coming down with a fever as well. Hopefully it stops and the wife and I don't get sick.

No comments: