Monday, December 1, 2008

Crossing my fingers

I came into work this morning crossing my fingers that hopefully I will get "the call" this week, or at least show that I am getting paid this week. Unfortunately, neither has happened so far. I did receive an e-mail today that my higher ups have called HIGH up and found out that the place to call me is backed up right now and have not gotten to my paperwork yet. What does this mean? Well, for starters, it means it is now out of the hands of California where it has been and is now in the final stage. All I can do now is pray that it happens soon.

Tomorrow a few good movies come out, but I can't get them yet. PRINCE CASPIAN and STEP BROTHERS are 2 that I remember off the top of my head. I can't remember if the new BATMAN comes out or not. Don't have too much going on right now as I am waiting for everything to happen. My daughter has a Dr. Appointment Wed for her well check and Friday I take my boys and wife to the Dr. for their flu shots. Better late than never, I guess. I had to shave my head this past weekend as I have no money to get a real haircut and I have drill this coming weekend.

Finally heard from my little sis and made sure she is doing ok. Still have to find flight info for my grandparents to come out in Feb time frame. Nothing else going on now.

No comments: