Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost to 100

Today is post number 97. 3 more to go to hit 100. I know, I don't post as often as some people, but, hey, at least I do get on. Monday, I told my First Sergeant I was not coming in anymore if I wasn't getting paid. Luckily, my sister has offered to help me out a little until I do get "the call". It is better than sitting there and telling them to pay me when I come in when I know, they just can't do it. So, I willbe helping my sister and Brother-In-Law out until I do get the call.

Nothing going on at home in the meantime. Today I will be working on my car and van trying to get them both "operational" or "street legal" so I won't get pulled over or have them die on me. Friday afternoon/evening I will be going to Phoenix to drop the kids off at my mom's to have her bake christmas gifts with them. Then I will go see my sis and BIL to discuss working with them. So as far as right now, the military is on the back burner until they call me.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

I'm sorry you haven't gotten the call yet... i'm also sorry for other things if you know what i mean;) you know working for sis and bil anyways hope things get better for you sorry i can't help you if i could u know i would in a heart beat MISS YA