Friday, December 5, 2008

I am told it is soon

That is what I keep hearing. My paperwork is at the highest point right now for this position and after talking to a few Soldiers that work in this building, they tell me if that is where the paperwork is, I will get the job, it's just a matter of getting the call. So, again, I just sit and wait. I will be receiving some pay next Wed which will cover my rent for this month plus late fees, but mid-month bills are coming in as well. Not to mention my car died on me yesterday and now I have to get that repaired as well. I am hoping it is only the battery, but I was able to get it home where it sits dead. I am driving my other vehicle around with no driver side window, which means I can't really go anywhere and leave the vehicle un attended. It's ok to drive to work as we are in a gated facility, but grocery stores or anything, no.

Other than all the bad luck I have had since Oct 1st, I guess we are still surviving. I am hoping 2009 will be a better year. Since I only worked the military this year, I am hoping to have my taxes done in January. That would really help out especially if I haven't received the call by then. The kids will be starting winter recess soon in about 2 weeks from today. Maybe I'll take one too if I haven't received the call by then.

No comments: