Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Still no news

I am still not seeing my pay show up. Normally I see it a week out, but due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, I am hoping I still get paid Friday as planned so i can pay my rent. I received word back that they are going to try to put me in for orders for the next few weeks to get pay in as well, but I'll believe it when I see it. Otherwise, I am not coming in after this weekend. I can't. I just have no other options, no more money for gas, nothing. I may even have to look for a job in this area just to get by until I get "the call". Which I am beginning to wonder if it will come at all this year.

Last night, just watched my usual shows. CHUCK, HEROES, and CSI: MIAMI. The kids begin their Winter Recess Dec 21-Jan 5 I believe it is. I just hope something comes in as far as money so we can still do Christmas. I understand that we are in a recession and there are a lot of people out there that have nothing and lost everything, but the military was supposed to take care of me. I just don't think they realize what they have done to me and my family.

Enough woe is me. I just don't want to be one of the many that have lost everything and end up on the streets. There is at least one way I can make sure my family is taken care of, but that is something that I would not even want or wish for.

No comments: