Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some work is better than no work

So, starting on Monday I will be working with my sister and BIL doing different things. Basically whatever it is they need done. Whether it is yard work at a house, cleaning out the house, going to the dump, or just doing errands for them. They are really helping me out in these bad times. Sunday night I head out to their house and leave the wife and kids home as my kids have one week left of school before their break. Then I will come back and pick them up and we will be staying on the other side of town in my sister's old house so we save money on utilities at our house and gas money back and forth.

Still nothing on the Army side and I am pretty sure it won't be until sometime in January. I mean, who would want to hire someone and then turn around and pay them for the Holiday days they get off? So my assumption is sometime in January.

I watched WANTED a few days ago and that is an awesome movie. Also saw the new BATMAN, you know, THE DARK KNIGHT. Heath Ledger was awesome in his role and Aaron Eckhart did amazing as well. I was disappointed with Christian Bale's acting though, especially when he was Batman. I still have STEP BROTHERS to watch.

Well that is it for now. Do your shopping and have a Merry CHRISTmas.

No comments: