Friday, January 29, 2010

Almost...got....it

I can see it. I can smell it. I can feel it. It just isn't here yet. I am referring to my tax return. The Where's My Refund thingy over at the IRS website said it will be direct deposited today, but I should not worry until after Feb 3rd. But I don't wanna wait. I was hoping to have it today and actually be able to do something this weekend. The following weekend I have drill, so I can't do anything then. I just have so many plans on what to do with the return, but the more things I think about, the less money there is. I guess that is the way it is. I need to win the Powerball so i don't have to worry about money.

Since I did not receive my return today, I have no plans this weekend. I did watch a few movies the other night. BROTHERS AT WAR is a documentary and it wasn't all that great. 9 by Tim Burton pretty much was a waste of money too. I got like 10-15 minutes into it and went and did something else and let the kids watch it. GAMER with Gerard Butler was a great movie. One of my Soldiers just returned from Korea and gave me a couple of movies he bought over there. If you don't know about other countries, they can get movies on dvd that are currently in Theater. So last night I watched 2012. It was a preety good movie. The graphics were great. I also have AVATAR and THE BLIND SIDE, but will probably watch them this weekend. I also have Season 5 of THE OFFICE to watch. I guess that is my weekend.

Nothing else going on that is worth writing about right now. We'll see about next week. Hopefully Monday I can post with excitement if my return is deposited. Hopefully.

No comments: