Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excited, but yet not

Well, I checked on my tax refund from IRS today and was shocked. Last week it originally told me Feb 3 I would receive it. Sunday and Monday it said Feb 9. Today it says it will be direct deposited 29 Jan, but check the bank by 03 Feb. So, I may have it Friday, but should definately have it Wednesday. I am a little excited, but then it is like, already gone.

See, I am only getting back enough to cover a few things. I have to clean up my credit so I can pre-qualify to buy a house. I owe my sister some money. I promised my two oldest to get them something. So after all of these things and paying all the bills of course, I don't have it anymore. However, I will be caught up on all my bills, no more collection companies calling me, and I can really start looking at buying a house.

My oldest is also getting ready to get into braces. The total cost is around $4500. This had better be worth it. He does have the worst teeth out of my three children though. Most of it is because his mouth is too small, so he will be getting an expander put in as well to expand his gums or what not to make room for the permanent teeth.

Nothing else coming up too soon that I can comment on. Super Bowl is far from my mind after Sunday's loss to New Orleans. Oh, well, be safe ya'll.

No comments: