Sunday, January 24, 2010

Decision Day

Well, today is decision day for two reasons. First, it is the day Minnesota Vikings play the New Orleans Saints to see who goes to the Super Bowl. My bet is with the Vikings. The second, is it is race day. For some reason, I feel my sister has been praying to the lord lately. She first tells me last week not to come up with any sickness or injury to get out of the race today. Then she tells me I should drink plenty of beer or eat plenty of food before we race. The other night, we had a real bad storm and we actually had tornado warnings in my area. Which is very very rare for AZ altogether to have tornado warnings. This is what made me start thinking she was praying. Then on Friday, I come down with a type of stomach flu. I am not the type of person to see a Dr unless I feel something is really wrong. I have had the flu before, but it was never as bad as this. I even thought it could possibly have been the H1N1. ANyways, I went to the Dr friday afternoon and he said it was a type of stomach flu. Here it is 2 days later, and I am still prepared to race. Let's see what she prays for next, because she will need a miracle. Just like my Vikings. Well, maybe I will post later today with good news. We will see as I have homework due today as well. Almost in the end of my third week of this class and I have an A. GO VIKINGS!!

3 comments:

sis said...

LOL! I guess miracles DO happen, Virginia!

Reverend Mother said...

But the miracle is - he got better and didn't even take the meds!!

Sis said...

I was referring to the "miracle" that I beat him, Mom.