Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Monday

Well, it is Monday after drill. It kind of sucks because I work 12 days straight due to drill. On the drill weekends, I work more than I do during the week. I don't know why these Soldiers can't understand that if they need something, do it during the week when I am slow, not wait until we have drill. It just creates too much work which causes us to stay 12-15 hours on the weekend. Oh, well, procrastinators.

I was thinking about taking the APFT this weekend, but Soldiers had ticked me off too much before we took the test, I was too stressed out to concentrate on doing it. So, I didn't take it this wekkend. I also found out they are keeping our next drill over Superbowl weekend. Sure, they change their dates, but we have to keep ours. I think they are just upset with our platoons because we are making them look bad by having all of our stuff done on time and they continuously miss deadlines.

School is going ok. I am starting my second week of my class. I will have a paper due at the end of this week. Still waiting on tax documents to do my taxes, but it is starting to look more and more like I will be filing at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb. Which means I probably will not receive the taxes back until the end of Feb/beginning of March. Oh, well, I should be good until then.

No comments: