Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Excited...oh, yeah

Yeah, I am excited. Yesterday I just received all of the dates and locations for our annual training for the military. We picked up Italy this year and I know I will be going. I guess it is in Northern Italy (darn, too far from Rome), but it is close to Venice. I just can't wait. The good thing also is that it is in December when I have a break from school so I will not be putting any classes off to go. I am just so darn excited. I've been to Germany a few times, have no desire to go to Japan or Korea, so this will definitely be a good vacation...I mean mission.

Haven't watched any new movies yet. Probably pick some up tonight or tomorrow to take with us when we leave tomorrow evening to head to the FIL's for the 4th. It'll be fun, I am sure. Nothing else more exciting than finding out about Italy. Still waiting on my final grade for my Literature class. I am currently taking Business Ethics. It seems ok so far. At least the book is nowhere as thick as my Literature book was.

2 comments:

spoiled princess said...

I so want pictures of Italy PLZ!!!! Miss you

Reverend Mother said...

I am so proud of you, Son! I'm excited for you to get to go to Italy - will keep my fingers crossed! Praying for you to have a safe trip to your fil for the weekend. Take care of my grandchildren! I love you!