Sunday, June 6, 2010

What to do

Yeah, I am bored. It just seems like I have been so busy for so long, that all of a sudden I actually have a day with nothing to do. Yesterday I went and took my SATs. Don't know how long it takes to get the results back. We also were given a new bed frame from one of our neighbors that were moving, so I could put that together today. I have a few movies to watch as well, but nothing worth talking about now. Tomorrow my FIL will be here staying the night with us. His wife's daughter is flying in tomorrow night so he is coming down to pick her up and then they will stay the night with us. I am looking at going up to his place for the 4th of July. Probably will spend 4 days up there and come back.

Well, I ain't got nothing else to write about right now.

No comments: