Monday, June 28, 2010

Remember Me

What a great title. Better yet, what a great movie. REMEMBER ME stars Robert Pattinson from TWILIGHT and Pierce Brosnan. I don't want to go into too much detail about the movie, but everyone should watch it. I took it to my sister's house and watched it Saturday. I came home Sunday night and watched it again with my wife. It is a tear jerker near the end, but over all is a great movie. I also watched THE VISITOR and SHE'S OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. The latter one was pretty good, the first was a little slow.

Stayed at the sis's house this weekend. We took the kids to an aquatic park and had a good time. It was nice as it was like a smaller version of a water park and easier to keep track of the kids. Plus the cost, although the sister paid, was more reasonable than what waterparks want. Stayed Saturday night and returned Sunday afternoon. Came home to a check in the mail, which was good because I was expecting it last week (must have came on Saturday) and I was able to pay electric and water bill so I wouldn't get shut off today.

I'll be leaving Thursday night after work to head up to the FIL's for the 4th of July weekend. I will be returning on Monday the 5th. We'll see if I can survive that many days up there. We will be doing fireworks and stuff. Although it is illegal in the state of Arizona, he somehow gets away with it. I don't mean firecrackers and sparklers, i'm talking the big fireworks up in the sky. It is kind of funny because people in town usually say his firework display is better than the one the town does.

I finish up my Literature class today. Still have 5 more pages to write on my final paper. Right now I have a 98%, so I am sure I will finish this class with another good grade. I thought I only had 9 classes to go, but I rechecked and realized I have 16 classes to go so that is about another 80 weeks to go which is almost another year and a half. So I will probably graduate in early 2012. We'll see if all of this actually pays off in the end.

No comments: