Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where did all the cowboys go?

I know, not a title meaning anything, but that is how my day is going. It is like I know I am supposed to do something and then random things just come to mind. It has been a slow day today compared to the last several weeks. Had the FIL stay last night since he had to pick up his stepdaughter from the airport and he headed back up North today. Been at work all day twiddling my thumbs. I did check out IMDB and looked up Will Smith. He has 28 possible upcoming movies to include I AM LEGEND prequel, I, ROBOT 2, INDEPENDENCE DAY 2, INDEPENDENCE DAY 3, and HANCOCK 2, among many others. I also see they will be remaking THE NEVERENDING STORY and Leonardo Dicaprio is in talks on that as well as in AQUAMAN. Ryan Reynolds will be playing in another X-men movie titled DEADPOOL as well as play GREEN LANTERN. I know, busy day.

Got my grades back for week 2 and I am still at a 98% for this Literature class. 3 more weeks to go. I am just hoping I can keep up all this school stuff as my personal and work life are busy and then slow, busy and then slow. It is kind of starting to burn me out. I found out that I won't get the results from my SATs until near the end of the month. If I post it, I feel I did good enough. If I don't, oh, well, it was just a test. I tell you what, though, I don't feel like going through that again. I was the oldest person there. Even older than the administrator that gave the exam. Should have done this years ago, but who would have thought I would have needed it back then. Heck, I never even planned on going back to school years ago.

Watched THE WOLFMAN last night. Wasn't really too interested in it. Maybe pick up some more movies tonight and maybe I can get ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Nothing big planned for the week except for drill this weekend. I will be getting up at 2am Saturday morning to head in and take a PT test. I should pass. We are only required to take 2 a year, but this will be my 4th. After that, we will be doing a roadmarch, which is more like a hike on a trail in the mountains, so I will be getting plenty of exercise on Saturday.

No comments: