Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still waiting...

Still waiting for my SAT scores. I believe I am supposed to get them around Jun 24. Called my school today to see when they were going to disperse the remainder of my Pell grant. I was kind of disappointed when they told me only half would be dispersed, the other half would come to me when the next TA is paid. It is frustrating because the TA still needs to pay for three classes, which means I have to wait for those payments to be made before they are sent out to me. So instead of counting on the full amount, I only get half when they send the check out. The good news out of all that is at least I know I'll have money coming every now and then.

I may go pick up movies tonight to watch this weekend. Not sure what is out right now that I haven't seen yet. I hate this time of the year after all of the season finales and waiting for new seasons to start. Plan on going shopping tonight to pick up groceries and then I have to get back home and finish some homework that is due today.

Nothing going on since the last time I blogged. Still have Father's Day coming up. Still have bills to pay.

No comments: