Friday, June 11, 2010

Another June day

It is hard to believe that we are two weeks into June and it has not been too bad as far as heat. Yeah, we have had a few days of over 100, but it has not been as bad as in the past several years...so far. Tomorrow it is supposed to be a high of 90. That is a good thing as we have drill this weekend and I will be taking a PT test tomorrow and after that we are doing a 5 mile road march.

Watched a couple of movies over the past couple of days. First I watched THE 41 YEAR OLD VIRGIN THAT KNOCKED UP SARAH MARSHALL AND FELT SUPERBAD ABOUT IT. It was a hilarious movie, but it is not for RM or kids to watch. There is plenty of foul language and nudity in the movie with a lot of adult humor. I also watched ALICE IN WONDERLAND and was actually surprised that it was a pretty good movie.

School is still going well and I only have 2 1/2 weeks left for this class. The way things are going, I am scheduled to complete my degree by March 2012, but it could be a couple of months early after speaking with my academic advisor. I'll have to wait and see. That's all I have for now.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

you suck its been very hot here lol mainly the humidity :) That's alright we have no AC here but I stay at Tim's on Saturday he has AC hehehe