Sunday, May 30, 2010

I survived

It turned out to not really be too bad with the sleepover. It turned out only two kids were allowed to stay the night, so overall it went well. I did watch DEAR JOHN which was a great movie. I was able to figure out the movie pretty much from the middle to end. Also wathed THE MESSENGER with Woody Harrelson. It is about a Staff Sergeant that returns from the war and is reassigned as a casulty notification officer. These are the Soldiers that show up on class A's to notify the next of kin of someone's death. Not a good movie for RM to watch. Just finished watching VALENTINE'S DAY. That was a great movie with a lot of stars. I'm not going to ruin it for anyone, but it is a great movie to watch for anyone. Still have two more movies to watch before I return them tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow we go to the Sis's house for the family get together and the celebration of 3 birthdays, my son's, my niece, and my nephew's. They all have birthdays within a 30 day period and about a week or two apart in between, so Memorail Day is usually the day we can all get together to celebrate their birthdays as well.

I am getting ready to finish up my first week of Literature. The sight of the book when I received it scared me, but this first week has not been too bad. I am still waiting on the final grade for my last class. Can't remember what my next class is right now, but I have 4 weeks to worry about that.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Still waiting to hear what book... guess I will find out tomorrow...