Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whew!

So I went to court this morning for that tail light incident a month ago. I got there at 7 am and was out by 7:10. I went to a window, showed my ticket, proof of insurance, and reciept for the part that was purchased the same day as the ticket and was told I was good to go. At least that didn't cost me anything except for the gas to get there as the court was over 30 miles from my home. Now I just need to get my other vehicle through emissions and renew my tags before the end of the month. I may have to try to get an extension on it since the car is not really running too well right now. But I have someone coming over Saturday to take a look at it.

Seems I have been pretty busy this month. Those full time people are finally back to work now which has lightened my workload a bit, but I still have people expecting me to do their jobs. I'm like heck no, that is so and so's job I have things I need to get done here. I guess that is what happens when someone finds out you are better at doing someone else's job. Haven't watched any new movies lately, but I may be picking some up in the next few days to watch over the weekend. I know VALENTINE'S DAY came out last week, so I do want to get that one.

Kids have been out of school since last week. No real problems at home as of yet. I am sure my wife is still going to enjoy it though. Yeah, right. Well that's all I have for now.

No comments: