Friday, May 28, 2010

Lord, help me through the night

Yesterday was my oldest son's birthday and tonight we allowed him to have some friends over to stay the night. So I have my three kids and 4 additional 10-11 year olds staying the night. You'd think I would have learned my lesson by now.

Nothing planned for the weekend. Have one of my Soldier's coming over to help me out with my car. He came over a few days ago and the problem was because the coolant was low. However, it is still smoking, but not over heating. He thinks it is because when I had an oil change done that they over filled it and there is excess oil on the pan. If so, I will never take my vehicles to Fletchers. When I took it in to them, it cost me $50 for diagnostics and then they wanted to charge me over $900 for the water pump and timing belt. I priced the water pump and it is only $70. My buddy said if that was the problem, all I had to do was buy the part and he would take care of the rest. I understand the economy is bad and everything, but don't try to lie and rip your customers off.

On Monday, Memorial Day, we go to the Sister's house for the family get together and the combination of three kids birthdays. We'll see how everything else goes. The other night I watched LEGION. It was pretty good. Last night I watched DEAR JOHN. Excellent movie, and yes, I did have a tear. We'll see what I watch tomorrow night and this weekend.

No comments: