Thursday, May 6, 2010

I quit

At least that is what I have been saying to all the people I work with this past week. No, I am not quitting. It just frustrates me that there are 8 full time personnel at my headquarters in CA and I am the only one in my location. 2 of those people are out for the time being and apparantly I am the only one besides them that have complete access to the systems. So instead of just taking care of two platoons, I am taking care of hundreds of Soldiers. I still have 3 more weeks of this too. Some may say I am complaining because I actually have work to do now, and yes, I am. Work that I shouldn't have to be doing just because I learned the systems so i didn't have to rely on them to take care of my people. Talk about backfire.

I watched TOOTH FAIRY last night starring Dwayne Johnson, "The Rock". It was a pretty good movie. I have a few more to watch and will probably do so over the weekend. In my third week of my 6th college course, still an A. School work hasn't bothered me as much as my real work, but it is easy for me to do schoolwork at work than at home. So it is a matter of being able to do both work and schoolwork at work than it is to go home and do it. Being home is like work in itself, even though when I get home I just sit in front of the tv. However, it is also doing the grocery shopping, paying the bills, handling the kids, etc. My life is never dull and boring. If anyone wins the lottery, let me know. I need some.

No comments: