Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wassup

Tomorrow one of my Soldiers, and one of my friends that has been in the military with me since the beginning, is getting commissioned as an officer after completing ROTC and his degree at ASU. So I will be going to his Commissioning Ceremony tomorrow afternoon in my Class A's. I don't get to wear it that often so it pretty much still looks new. I just always have to update my uniform when I wear it like adding ribbons or changing ranks. Yeah, that is how often I wear it.

Watched NCIS last night and it was good. I know the season finale is coming up soon and it will be interesting how things play out. Nothing really on tv tonight, but I plan on grilling dinner. I have been on work overload again all day today. It's nice to know that at least my higher ups know how much work has been dumped on me these past couple of weeks, but I am still hanging in there. Only a couple of more weeks to go.

I have drill this weekend so of course I have added work as well. Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into by taking on all of these leadership responsibilities, but I guess being paid is worth it in itself. That's all I got today.

No comments: