Sunday, May 9, 2010

Still surviving

Well, it has been a hectic week and a busy weekend as well. I was able to watch a few movies this weekend. FLICKA 2, don't waste your money. The first one was awesome and this is nowhere close to being a good movie. The storyline sucked, Clint Black wasn't all that great. The only thing worth watching this movie is the acting from Patrick Warburton. I also watched LEAP YEAR, which was pretty good. It is RM approved and is a sappy love story. I also watched NINE, which is a musical, and like CHICAGO, I was easily bored with it. I know it is a movie not worth watching if I get up to go smoke and let it continue playing because I am not going to miss anything, but want the movie to play all the way through so I can think I got my money's worth. I still have THE LOVELY BONES to watch, which I will probably be watching today.

I had to go into work earlier today. It seems we had a Soldier heading somewhere today and the place where they were going needed information before a specific time. So I had to go in today to take care of all that. Just finished taking a test for my college course to end week 3. Still have an A. Two more weeks of this class left.

Found out on a conference call last week that our unit was able to pick up a new location for our overseas annual trainings. We now are able to do Italy. I hope I can get on that first rotation, but it depends on when it is. School is more important to me right now and I do not want to have to put it off. That's all I got today.

No comments: