Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Adrenaline

It is sometimes a good thing. It seems the more work I have, the more my adrenaline starts kicking in. However, this makes everyday turn into a stressful day even though I get everything accomplished. I have just been beat by the time it is for me to leave for the day.

I did watch THE LOVELY BONES on Sunday. It was a great movie and is RM approved. It is a suspenseful film, but I really liked it.

Last week, I finally went to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill. Apparently, if you are in the military, you get the American Soldier meal for free, which is like a quarter pound cheeseburger and fries. I noticed on the menu they had something called the 100ozer and called my brother later that evening telling him when I have money, I want to take him there to see if he could eat it. There is no time limit, but it costs like $30 and if you eat it all, you get a $15 coupon for your next visit. It consists of 32oz hamburger patty, 10oz bun, 32oz drink, 16oz fries, 4oz of cheese, and 6oz of fixings (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles). They say to allow 30 minutes for cook time. Can you imagine seeing anyone eat all that? So I want to see if my bro can do it and I plan on taking a before and after picture.

School is going ok, just finished my third week of this class and got a perfect score on last week's paper. Only 2 more weeks to go. That's all I got today.

2 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Wife says why would anyone want to endanger their health in even trying to eat that....

Ralphd00d said...

I say I would need a bigger drink.....