Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tomorrow is the day

Well, tomorrow is the day. Hopefully I get the U-haul truck I reserved and I can move in one trip. Saturday will be all day cleaning on the apartment. I will be staying at my sister's Friday night so I don't have to drive all the way back to Queen Creek. She might be having Poker Night that night, but we'll see. After this weekend, I should be completely done with Phoenix. All of the kids appointments are done out there. The only reason to go back is for family get togethers/holidays. The only real friend I have in that city I can't see because he is with a psycho. He at least calls once a month.

My oldest was seen last week for an eye exam. It is apparant that he will now be wearing glasses and we will probably get them within the next week. Tonight is meet the teacher night for the boys new school. Aug 22nd I take my 3 yr old daughter to the district to get tested if she can go to pre-school for whatever they call it. My two boys went to preschool early because of speech and they are good now, so we are trying the daughter. If she gets accepted, she will go to a different school than the boys because they don't offer preschool at their school. The good thing is the schools are only like a mile apart.

This weekend after I finish moving, I am going to try and at least rent HAROLD AND KUMAR: ESCAPE FROM GUANTANOMO BAY. It looks pretty good and the first movie was hillarious. We'll see what else is out at that time. Didn't really do much last night except watch COPS, CSI:NY, and another crime show before that. Can't remember the name of it.

Well, that wraps it up for today.

No comments: