Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yes, it has been awhile

Hmm, I posted a few days ago and do not see it here. Must be lost in blogland. I watched 4 movies last night. Superheroes movie-a spoof on superheroes, mostly Spiderman, some X-men. Ok if you like spoofs and have seen the movies they make fun of, otherwise, not a good movie to see. Next was CHAOS THEORY with Ryan Reynolds. Starts off kind of slow, but I thought it was a good movie. I give it 4 out of 5. If you watch it, remember, it was the woman that started the mess. Next was THE RUINS. A new Horror movie, if that's what you want to call it. Not really a B-rated, I did like some parts and did actually cringe at one point of the movie. I like to watch horror movies to see if they can get to me, but this is one that made me cringe in a long time. 3.5 out of 5. Lastly, I watched the new release STOP-LOSS. Great military movie starring Ryan Phillipe and Tatum Channing. It is realistic and had a lot of controversy when it came out do to the facts. 5 out of 5. Be prepared for Tatum Channing's new film next year in GI JOE starring as Duke. Also in that movie, Dennis Quaid as General Hawk. Coming out in 2009.

Also one movie I have watched in the past year that still stands out in my mind that also stars Ryan Reynolds is SCHOOL OF LIFE. It is a drama and definately worth watching. It is one movie I will watch over and over.

I do watch a lot of movies and may post reviews on here as I see them if they are worth mentioning. Seeing as how nothing else really goes on in my life. I am not here to exploit my family life. I did recently get promoted in the military and am now an E-7, which is Sergeant First Class. My full time position is a unit administrator for my unit.

Until Next time.

2 comments:

spoiled princess said...

YOu'll have to let me know if you watch any really good movies. I tried to watch the National Treasure 2 last night but passed out within the first 5 mins of the movie i guess factory work makes me so tired. Later LOVE YA

Ralphd00d said...

No desire to watch any of them movies. I am gone to San Diego. Be good. Get yer ass moved to Mesa!