Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hump Day

I remember when I was a kid, "hump" had a whole different meaning. Last night I watched the two movies I had. The first was MARTIAN CHILD. It stars John Cusack, Joan Cusack, and Amanda Peet. It was actually a heart felt movie about a child trying to fit in.

The next movie was OVER HER DEAD BODY starring Eva Longoria. It's the movie where she dies on her wedding day and haunts his next girlfriend. A lot of funny parts in the movie. This is a good one to watch.

Can't wait to get paid Friday. Have to finish the move on Friday, clean the apartment Saturday and turn in the keys and I am done with the back and forth. I am looking at getting furniture for the house right now, but may have to wait another month until I come in to some money before I can make those purchases. I wonder if Rent A Center is any good. I would rather pay in full instead of payments because they get you on interest and late payments. I can't wait until I am caught up on everything.

I have been bouncing around at times actually reading other peoples blogs that I don't know and some seem funny. Maybe someday I can learn more on how to do this whole blog thing and be able to add blogs on my screen for other people to read. Of course, I am pretty sure there are only 2 people that actually read this minus the occassional 'oops, how did I get here?'

Well, let's see how tomorrow goes.

No comments: