Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where is my money?

That is what I am asking. Usually I can see what I am getting paid online a week and a half before payday. Here it is a week before and I still don't see it, not to mention my bonus that I should be getting this month. It is just more stressful waiting until the next day, check it first thing in the morning, and it's not there. Come on, like I don't have bills to pay? Give me my money!!

So, the other day I took the family to see WALL*E. It was actually better than I thought it would be. Not as much dialogue as most movies, but enough to understand the movie and what was going on. Last night I watched VINCE VAUGHN'S WILD WEST SHOW. I was expecting it to be more like or similar to BLUE COLLAR COMEDY, but it wasn't. I was disappointed the first 20 minutes of it because I was expecting it to be similar. Afterwards, it was actually pretty good. They did show bits and pieces/segments of acts during the 30 night/30 show program, but a majority of it was what happened along the way, behind the scenes. This tour actually took place in September 2005 while I was deployed to Iraq and during Hurricane Katrina. I think most people who like comedy will enjoy it.

I also saw 21 last night. That is the one with Kevin Spacey and Jim Sturgess (from ACROSS THE UNIVERSE). It is about a teacher from MIT teaching students how to count cards to win in Vegas. This was actually a really good movie with hardly in slow parts. It is based on true events. It is pretty good.

I also have and will probably watch tonight, RESRVATION ROAD. It has Joaquin Phoenix in it and someone else, but I mainly got it because Joaquin rocks. We'll see.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

I could have told you wall e would be a good movie. we went and saw it a couple of weeks ago. Haven't really watched any new movies lately haven't had the money. College road trip is pretty good. talk to you soon i hope.