Friday, July 18, 2008

Moving continues

Well, yesterday after work we began moving the necessities over and stayed in the new house last night. I went out to smoke a cigarette last night and it was extremely quiet. Well, it was after 10pm also. We'll see this weekend as tonight is friday night and see how it goes. I will be going to the "old place" tomorrow to move some more things.

This past Monday, I blew a tire in the morning and then a belt broke. So the $200 plus I spent on the repairs was the money I was using for a U-haul. So now I have to wait until I can come up with some more money so I can move. Hopefully it will be soon. Real soon.

I plan to be completely moved by no later than August 2nd. Then I have to wait until the end of August to get a chunk of money that is coming to me so I can buy furniture. After that, I guess I will start inviting family out to see. It looks empty still, but of course it was mainly food, blankets, pillows, and clothes we brought with us.

Probably won't post again until next week. Tuesday more movies come out, so maybe another review on Wednesday or Thursday.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

I'm glad you are moving into your new place can't wait to see it:) Also I'm sorry about your car i know how that goes. Well gotta get goin so i can take care of some things catch ya later luv ya