Friday, July 11, 2008

Ready to move

Well, I am scheduled to get the keys to the house on Tuesday and have to make the rest of the deposits for the rent, SRP, cable, phone, etc. Damn, this is expensive. I make $3000 more a month than I used to and I am still scraping by. But at least all my bills are caught up now. Can't wait until the end of August when I come in to more money. I move a week from tomorrow and then I start getting the kids enrolled in their school. Maybe I can get my youngest in preschool this year. Things are starting to finally come together and are looking up, but it will be a couple of months before I see it leveling out. No movies since earlier this week, just been lounging around at home watching COPS and Speeders. Finally got some good rain last night and we are expecting rain until Sunday. Try to post again next week.

No comments: