Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ouch

It's been 5 days since I had my wisdom teeth removed an I have been feeling it these past couple of days. It almost feels like they removed the teeth, but left a root still there. Maybe that is why I have an appointment Monday for a root canal. I'm almost out of my pain medication so I hope it will be fixed Monday or at least give me more pain killers.

Just a few more days until Halloween. Not really doing anything too exciting. Have a Birthday party for a friend's daughter on Friday night. Saturday, we'll just take the kids around the neighborhood. I have drill the following weekend. I am so tired right now and I hope I can start catching up on sleep soon. I've been getting maybe 5-6 hours a night, but apparantly I need to start getting more as I am getting sleepy driving home and all day at work. Of course, it probably is the medication I have been taking as well.

Christmas is not that far off and I have been looking at what gifts I want to pick up as soon as I have money to do it. Of course I am also always dreaming I had money and looking at big screen tv's and stuff. I want to get a larger tv since all we have is a 28". I also need a new dvd player and everything I look at has different connections than our tv takes. Sometimes I hate when technology updates because you have to buy everything new. I am also hoping to save money or get a lot back during tax season so I can buy some computers. I am thinking of getting two desktops and a laptop all with windows 7. That way my kids will leave my laptop alone and there will be more than one computer for them to play on. I guess we'll just wait and see. Well, enough sleep typing now.

No comments: