Monday, October 26, 2009

Another year

Yup, another year to go. Not to get to anything, but just to get to. Just celebrated the 4 birthdays yesterday, mine, my wife's, my son's, and my daughter's. I think they all liked what they had gotten. My wife got a coffee pot and a lot of gourmet coffee's. My son racked in the Bakugan gifts. My daughter, well with her, she loves whatever she gets. Me, I am just like a lot of people around my age these days. It just doesn't matter, take care of the kids.

Had three wisdom teeth and a molar extracted last friday. Doing better. Have another appointment next Monday for a root canal. My son goes in again in two weeks to get Spacers put in. I have my wife set to go in for exam, x-ray, cleaning. Now that I have insurance, I am trying to use it to keep us all healthy. Just applied for medical and food stamps again and I am waiting to see if we get approved. Personally I think we should, but we'll see.

Halloween coming up on Saturday. Not really excited about that. November around the corner and Thanksgiving on the way. We will be going up to the Father-in-Law's for Turkey Day this year. Good thing is it will be a cowboy thanksgiving. That means no turkey....steak and potatoes. Well, we'll see what this week has in store for us. Until next time.

No comments: