Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ahhh...another day

So I am still healing from the PT test this weekend. I talked to my sister to let her know I had no improvement on my run since three weeks ago when I took the test. I ran it in the same amount of time. The little challenge between us isn't until Jan 2010 anyways. I just spoke with my mom and it sounds like she is going to join in on it as well. Just wondering if the d00d will volunteer as well.

Have my younger son's birthday party this Saturday. It was funny because I have been messing with him telling him the present is in the closet or the garage and he runs through the house looking. I kept giving him hints on what it was and finally said it started with the letter "B". His eyes got wide and a big smile on his face he said "B!?*es?". Yup, he is definitely mine.

So far after 2 weeks of school, I have 100%. 3 more weeks to go. Other than that, nothing to look forward to until December when I leave for Germany again.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

No, the d00d won't be participating, though may be watching.