Monday, August 25, 2008

What's a hangover

I am not sure if I have ever had one. This morning was different than other times though. Mainly the blah feeling and stuff. Oh well, it must have been what I was drinking. Steel Reserves 2/11.

Last night I watched FOOLS GOLD with Matthew McConaughey? and Kate Hudson. It was better than I thought it would be. I started to AMERICAN CRUDE last night, but I shut it off and went to bed because I was too drunk to watch it. Maybe tonight. It stars Ron Livingston (Office Space), Rob Schneider, and that guy from THE GREEN MILE something something Duncan or whatever.

The weekend was alright. I picked up two beds for the kids and spent 6 hours putting them together. My dining room table will be delivered tomorrow, now I need to focus on our bed. Things are coming around finally. And all my bills are caught up or paid off.

Maybe I can finally rest, but we shall see.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Be happy you have that much for your kids. Imagine if yoiu had more uglier ones... God. Wouldn't he call the AntiChrist on you?

Ask the Reverend Mother. It is in scripture.