Thursday, August 7, 2008

Looking forward

Forward to what? Since finding out my unit is going away and I moved to this side of town to be closer to a job I won't have for much longer, what am I looking forward to? Well, as I continue to look into becoming a Recruiter, I realize I will have to start driving distances again as the two openings right now are 20 and 30 miles away. Sometimes I wonder 'why me'.

Yesterday I watched that JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME movie. It was called THE SHEPHARD: BORDER PATROL. Just as I imagined, it was a B rated flick.

I remember when VAN DAMME and STEVEN SIEGAL movies used to be good and now all they do is make B rated movies. JET LI and JACKIE CHAN do a heck of a lot better and do not make B rated movies as they do.

Well, I am just taking everything day by day now until I figure out exactly what it is I will be doing. So in the meantime, I just have to go with the flow.

No comments: