Monday, August 11, 2008

Everyday is a Monday

That is what it feels like everyday. It seems like the next day off is still days away. This weekend had been hell with drill weekend. Today is the aftermath where I have the most paperwork and most work to do. All of this and anything I need help with, there is no one that will return a call or an e-mail. It is like being sent to a deserted island, told what needs to be done, but when something comes up that you aren't sure what to do, then you are truly alone as no one will help out or respond. Just another Monday.

Still haven't rented any movies lately. So nothing to review. I did watch a little of the Olympics last night. The synchronized diving and part of gymnastics. I just can't watch too much of the Olympics or I get bored easily. Still waiting on a travel voucher to come in so I can begin to buy furniture (mostly beds) and start furnishing the house. Right now all I have is my daughter's bed and our L-shaped couch. It will probably be a few more weeks before that comes in though.

That seems to be all that is going on now. I am sure there will be more grumbling tomorrow.

No comments: