Friday, August 22, 2008

One step forward, three steps back

Ain't that the way it is? Just when you feel like you are getting ahead, then all of a sudden you're behind again. I received my travel voucher two days ago, received my pay today, will receive another paycheck next friday. Should be great, eh? Well, I am caught up on all the bills and the personal debts I had and I was able to purchase a dining table with chairs and a new vacuum. After all that money that came in/will come in next week, I don't have much. I still need to purchase 3 beds as well. I think I can get the two boys beds next week, but our bed will have to wait again until middle of September. At least all of my bills are caught up though.

Thinking of having a family day event with my soldiers and my family in September. Not a big back yard, but there is a park a block away that we can play basketball, volleyball, or football at. The only downside is there are no bathrooms or drinking fountains at the park as it is a community park and not a public park.

Rented two movies that I haven't watched yet. FOOLS GOLD and AMERICAN CRUDE. So I should have a review on those next week.

Today is my wife and I 9th Anniversary. Gotta figure out what we are gonna do since we have no babysitter since we moved recently and do not know anyone on this side of town really. I hope what I come up with is better than the last 8 times, otherwise, I will probably be in trouble.

Until next week.

No comments: