Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Treaure Hunt

I am always looking for ways to get more money. I am currently attending school, receiving Tuition Assistance and the GI BILL. Of course the GI BILL they enrolled me in is only a couple of hundred dollars a month. I just submitted an application for a different GI BILL that I qualify for and once approved I will receive about $600 a month. A friend of mine that has already done this route is also telling me to get a student loan as well as I will receive whatever is not used at the end. Of course I am a little skeptical about doing all of that. I will save that for when I go for my Master's degree after I complete my Bachelors in about 2 1/2 years.

Another movie I forgot to mention that I saw was EXTRACT. It is made by Mike Judge, the creator of Beavis and Butthead. It is also made by the creator of OFFICESPACE, which was a great movie. EXTRACT did not meet the expectations of OFFICESPACE, but did still have it's funny parts. Still have not watched INGLORIOUS BASTERDS yet. I've got it until Friday, so I will be watching it within the next couple of days.

Work is kind of slow right now and I wish I was taking a class right now. It seems my days are longer when I don't have things to do. My next class starts 05 Jan, so it is just another week away. That is all I have today.

No comments: