Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Recovery

Well, nothing to recover from really. For some reason, these past few years, I just don't get hyped up around this time. I still go through the motions and everything, but it just doesn't feel the same anymore. I went into Walmart on Christmas Eve. Bad idea. Never do that again. I have come to realize that over the past few years I have developed a condition where I can not be around large crowds. I begin to get an anxiety attack and want to start swinging. I never noticed this before until a few years ago. Have no idea why.



Well, I know hardly anyone reads this blog, but for those that do, I have to attache this. My brother came across a video of me on youtube and I figured I would go ahead and post it before he does. Short explanation...This was taken in August 2009 when I was in Germany. I had been drinking and didn't know there was a camera, let alone they put it on youtube. I just found it last month. Anyways, enjoy it. White boys can't dance.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN_0KCfbLQo

No comments: