Monday, December 28, 2009

Movie updates

Well, I rented a few movies to catch up on. First, THE HANGOVER-hilarious movie good to watch. G-FORCE is a Disney movie, watched with the kids. Typical Disney movie and was decent. ALL ABOUT STEVE was an ok movie, but not all that. It was semi-predictable. DISTRICT 9 was a waste of time for as much as it was hyped. I thought it would be good, but it was stupid. Also on the very stupid, B-rated scale was DARK COUNTRY. Not even worth watching if it was on tv for free. Last night I watched HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. I was never into any of the Harry Potter films and this one is like all the others...uninteresting. Tonight I will be watching INGLORIOUS BASTERDS. I heard this is supposed to be a good film.

In a couple of weeks, THE FINAL DESTINATION and SAW VI will be out as well as HALLOWEEN II. So maybe by the end of the month, I will have more reviews. Not like my opinion matters, but if I can save people money and their time, then it is a benefit.

Nothing much planned this week. Just working and staying home for New Year's Eve. On New Year's Day, I will be heading to the sister's house again. Other than that, nothing else planned. Wish I would have won the lottery Sat night. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Sis said...

Wish I saw your comment on District 9 before we rented it at Blockbuster! It was definately a waste of $$.