Sunday, December 13, 2009

One more week

Well, here I am in Schweinfurt, Germany. The first week went well. Went to a couple of places this weekend. Went to Warzburg and then to Rothenburg. Christmas markets are everywhere and it is awesome. Both cities I visited had fortresses that we went and got pictures of. One of them we even got to walk along the top of the wall. They also had museums that we went and saw and we were able to take pictures inside as long as we didn't use flash. Well, I set my camera to no flash and turned it off to save battery power. I turned it back on to take a picture and apparently it resets it with the flash. Security cameras were everywhere, so I just left that room and moved on making sure everytime I turned the camera on, I took the flash off.

Stayed in my first Hostel this past weekend. No, it was nothing like the movies. It was pretty decent though. I have been taking plenty of pictures but probably will not post any until I return home. It finally got cold enough to snow last night and today. Other than that, the weather has not been too bad. Just have one more week to go before I return home.

I finally received an e-mail that all of my credits have been transferred over to my college. So I only have 61 credits to go for my Bachelor's Degree. My next class begins in January. Well, that is all I have time for now.

No comments: