Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Here it is, the eve of Christmas. I think it is funny. I was talkin to someone at work yesterday and they were like Merry Christmas. I said same to you, and then they were like or do you celebrate somethin else? I said screw that, for me it is Christmas. Christmas is supposed to be about Christ, why remove him from it? I told her I tell everyone Merry Christmas this time of year and if they don't like it, get the hell out of my country.

Been busy all week playing catch up and finalizing the Christmas shopping. I believe I have everyone taken care of. Tomorrow will be a travel day as we go to the in-laws in the morning, then my parents, then my sister's. I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Please do not drink and drive and watch out for the idiots on the road that do.

No comments: