Tuesday, June 30, 2009

See what I mean?

I am referring to the whole 3 thing. First, Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson. All within a couple of days. Now on Sunday, Billy Mays, the guy who does the infomercials on OXI stuff. Ok, so that is 4. I rest my case.

I wonder if Nintendo has been sued yet. The other night, I was playing Wii Sports. I was doing the one for Baseball where you have to hit home runs out of 10 pitches. I kept getting 8 or 9. I wasn't quitting until I had 10 out of 10. Well, 2 hours later, i finally got it. Now as of yesterday and today, I have minimal movement from my right arm. I can't even flex the muscles in my right arm. It is difficult to try to drink a beverage when I lift my arm and it does not go to my mouth. I try to carry my dinner plate to the table and I can't set it down. And driving is difficult to. Hopefully I will get my arm back in use in the next day or two.

I am now in week 2 of my new job and everything is smooth sailing. Not as hectic as it was when I first started, but things are finally getting done. I have a lot of travelling coming up as well. I leave in August for 2 weeks in Germany, 2 weeks to Massachusetts in September, and 2 weeks back to Germany in December. I'm trying to get it all done so I don't have to go anywhere next year as I am trying to go back to school to get a degree. We'll see how that goes.

Other than all that, nothing else is new. I have a little bit of money coming in tomorrow that I will be using for gas and taking the family to Schnepf Farms for 4th of July. Maybe I'll have a little left to get some movies since I have missed a lot in the last few months. Till next time.

No comments: