Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a week

As you can see from my previous post, things are starting to look a lot better. I finally got my fingerprint card in the mail on Friday and will e going in tomorrow to do my fingerprints and mail everything out. So hopefully I will get a hire date within the next week or two. As far as all my bills, my landlord is working with me, my auto loans are working with me, and my cell service is working with me. As long as I get that start date for June 21st, everything will finally fall into place.

I am still hoping that I may be able to make it back to Indy for the family reunion, but I will not know for a few days. I really want to go as I fear my grandparents are at that age where it may be the last time I will see them. I don't think they will be coming out here again.

Today is a birthday party for one of my friends kids, so we are going to a public swimming place later this evening. My Mother-in-law has asked to watch my boys from Tuesday thru Saturday, so we will just have my daughter this week. Still trying to make plans on what to do for my 10th Anniversary in August. Main thing is getting caught up on bills, and have enough to take my wife out. That's all going on right now.

No comments: