Friday, June 26, 2009

It comes in 3's

That's right. Earlier this week we lost an iconic legend as Ed McMahon passed away. A man who is remembered as Johnny Carson's sidekick on the Tonight Show. A man that hosted Star Search where some famous people got their start such as Sawyer Brown. A man that became the face of Publishers Clearance House Sweepstakes.

Yesterday, we lost another legend. A person that made teens scream whether you were male or female. A person that was known in many teen hearts and stuck with them as they grew older. Yes, sadly, we lost an Angel...A Charlie's Angel as Farrah Fawcett passed away yesterday.

Oh yeah, Michael Jackson passed away too.

Anyways, it always seems to come in three's. I remember hearing Tim and Willy on KMLE country always do the dying in 3's, but they no longer do it. I'm glad because usually when it happens it is usually one well known person and two people I have never heard of. No, I don't believe the whole "it comes in 3's" thing. Some people believe it and try to validate it, but there are times I see 4 in one week. So what do you do, extend it until the next two happen and say it was double 3's? Ah, stuff just happens when it happens and if it is linked in any way, it is just coincidental.

Enough blabbing about nothing. Yesterday I signed up for medical, dental, and vision plans through my new job. I did it before my first check so I won't see a drastic change and I will have darn good coverage. I have figured out approximately how much my checks will be every two weeks minus taxes and deductions, and although it is every two weeks, it is more than I made at Staples.

Finished watching the first I'M A CELEBRITY: GET ME OUT OF HERE reality show. It lasted four weeks, Mon-Thurs on NBC. Kind of a mix between SURVIVOR and FEAR FACTOR with B-List Celebrities. I was happy Wednesday night on the final show when the one I was rooting for won. LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS won and was crowned King of the Jungle. You know, he is the guy that is most known for playing Chavez in YOUNG GUNS I & II and also the guy from LABAMBA.

Well, that's all I have for today.

No comments: