Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life is wonderful

So here I am on week 3 of my "job". I am so busy. It is kind of funny. Since I hadn't really worked since September last year, I sat at home and ate and ate and ate. I gained 20 lbs. Now that I am working again, I've already lost 5 lbs. Hope to be back where I was in a month.

Anyways, it has been stress free and very busy. I enjoy it because I am helping people and taking care of things. This feels a lot better than dealing with customers at Staples that think they know more than you or think the customer is always right-which is not true. And the pay is a lot better.

I will be heading to IN in about 3 weeks. Return home before i leave out for Germany for 2 weeks. Still waiting on my first paycheck which I am told will be next week. Finally I can start catching up. That's about all right now.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

Glad to hear things are starting to look up for you at least one of us is having good luck... love ya